Sunday 17 February 2013

My week in books 11th-17th Feb

So Tuesday was the official publication day of my debut novel! So exciting :) Not much else has happened this week... I finished Freak of Nature by Julia Crane which I really enjoyed (4 out of 5 stars) and I am now reading The Coincidence of Callie and Kayden by Jessica Sorensen. I'm currently 33% of the way through it and enjoying it. I watched Howl's Moving Castle and Spirited Away for the first time. Both were really good but I preferred Howl's Moving Castle. Need to read the book. Currently watching the 5th season of Gilmore Girls. Love it! Not Rory so much, but Luke and Lorelai. I'm itching to go and see Beautiful Creatures but my little sis wants to see it with me so I won't get to see it for a couple of weeks. My weekend has been rubbish as I've been ill :( 
Hope you guys had a great week.

No comments :

Post a Comment