Sunday 23 June 2013

My Week in Books 17th-23rd June

Read:
Scars and Songs (Mad World #3) by Christine Zolendz
5/5 stars!
I just adore this series.
It was wonderful seeing books 1 and 2 through Shane's eyes with a little extra at the end which made me cry (tears of joy).
LOVED IT!!!!
Inevitable (Harmony Series #1) by Angela Graham
3.5/5 stars.
I enjoyed this book.
It was quite sweet but the ending... whhaaaat?! How could it end there?! I need the sequel now!!
Kindle Freebies:
Threads of Chaos by D.L. Miles
Dead Girls Never Shut UP by Susan Stec
Bully (Fall Away #1) by Penelope Douglas
Returned (Pendle Hill #1) by Keeley Smith
Bought:
Consequences (Consequences #1) by Aleatha Romig (Kindle copy, £0.73)
Blood Red Road (Dust Lands #1) by Moira Young (paperback)
Currently Reading:
Hell's Hollow by Summer Stone
All pics from Goodreads!
I've been busy job hunting this week and was ill for several days so I haven't done much writing :(
I saw Man of Steel yesterday and really enjoyed it.
Hope you guys had a great week! J x

No comments :

Post a Comment