Sunday 9 June 2013

My Week in Books (3rd-9th June)

Read:
Shift by Em Bailey

4/5 stars.
An enjoyable read.


Ketchup Clouds by Annabel Pitcher


4/5 stars.
I wasn't really sure what to expect with this book but I enjoyed it.


Evanescent by Gabriella Lepore



4/5 stars.
Wow.
I'm still reeling over the ending! Oh the feels!
I really enjoyed this book. It was sweet, funny and I adored Felix.
It wasn't what I was expecting at all.
A must read!


Borrowed:

Howl's Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones



The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith



Bought:

One Week Girlfriend (Drew+Fable, #1) by Monica Murphy (Kindle copy, £0.38)


Can't wait to read this one! It sounds really good.


Sweet Thing by Renee Carlino (Kindle copy, £0.77)


I've heard lots of good things about this one!


Currently Reading:

Howl's Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones


Half way through and loving it!


All pics from Goodreads.

So that was my week!
There's a distinct lack of bought books but that's probably a good thing given all the books I am yet to read.

Writing wise this week was quite productive-I wrote five chapters of Dark Longing which I am loving at the moment. I seem to be on a roll with it. I just wish that I could say the same about GMU2 :/

I just hope that the weather stays sunny so that I can sit out and read in my hammock :)

Hope you guys had a great week, J x.


No comments :

Post a Comment