Sunday 25 August 2013

My Week in Books (19th-25th August)

Read:
The Woken Gods by Gwenda Bond

3.5/5 stars
My review can be found in the previous post.


City of Glass (The Mortal Instruments #3) by Cassandra Clare


3/5 stars


Bought:

Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy #1) by Richelle Mead (paperback from a charity shop)


Been wanting to read this for ages.


Won:

Briar Rose by Jana Oliver



Borrowed:

City of Fallen Angels (The Mortal Instruments #4) by Cassandra Clare



Hereafter (Hereafter #1) by Tara Hudson



Arise (Hereafter #2) by Tara Hudson



Netgalley Approved:

Unspoken (Woodlands, #2) by Jen Frederick



Resist (Breathe, #2) by Sarah Crossan



Hidden Wings (Hidden Wings, #1) by Renae Cameo



Sia by Josh Grayson



Waterfell (The Aquarathi, #1) by Amalie Howard



Witchstruck (The Tudor Witch Trilogy, #1) by Victoria Lamb



Countdown by Michelle Rowen



Currently Reading:

Tangled Tides (The Sea Monster Memoirs #1) by Karen Amanda Hooper



All photos taken from Goodreads.

I've been really busy this week so I haven't done any writing. I did however have two more story ideas.

I saw Kick-Ass 2 and enjoyed it but I did prefer the first film.

Hope you guys had a great week!
J x


No comments :

Post a Comment