Sunday 20 July 2014

My Week in Books (14th-20th July)

My Week:

This week was my sister's 16th and I made her a Sherlock birthday cake. Luckily she knew who it was supposed to be :)




Read:

The Forever Watch by David B. Ramirez


2/5 stars

Read my review here.




The Secret Diary of Lizzie Bennet by Bernie Su and Kate Rorick


4/5 stars

A must-read for fans of the YouTube series.

Read my review here.





An Appetite for Violets by Martine Bailey


1/5 stars (DNF)

Another book that I couldn't get into (seem to be a few like that lately!).

Read my review here.





For Review:



Thanks to Harlequin TEEN!




Bought:

I got these two for £0.99 in the Kindle Summer Sale.
 




I got these hardcovers from The Book Depository with birthday money.






Currently Reading:

Tease by Amanda Maciel



All pics from Goodreads.


Did you read any good books this week?



No comments :

Post a Comment