Sunday 19 October 2014

Showcase Sunday #7


Showcase Sunday is a feature created by Books, Biscuits, and Tea.



My Week:

Nothing much happened this week.
My parents were away yesterday so my sister and I had a Disney marathon (Hercules, The Little Mermaid and Aladdin). I was an emotional wreck afterwards!

If you like post-apocolyptic stories and anthologies then you might be interested to know that beta readers are needed for After Tomorrow which is being published by Crushing Hearts and Black Butterfly Publishing in December. 
I'm having a short story - Escaping Rapture - published in it.
Contact me if you want a copy :)




Read:

Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass, #2) by Sarah J. Maas


3.5/5 stars

Read my review here.




Daughter of Smoke and Bone (Daughter of Smoke and Bone, #1) by Laini Taylor


3.5/5 stars

Read my review here.




For Review:


Thanks to Simon and Schuster UK Children's!




Currently Reading:
Paradigm (Paradigm, #1) by Ceri A. Lowe




No comments :

Post a Comment