Sunday 26 October 2014

Showcase Sunday #8


Sunday Showcase is a feature created by Books, Biscuits, and Tea.



Read:

Paradigm (Paradigm, #1) by Ceri A. Lowe 


2/5 stars

Read my review here.






These Broken Stars (Starbound, #1) by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner


3.5/5 stars

I liked this but not as much as I thought I would (which seems to be happening a lot lately). I was a bit disappointed and there were a couple of things that annoyed me but overall I enjoyed it.  




For Review:


Thanks to Patchwork Press - Cooperative.




Bought:


White Hot Kiss (The Dark Elements, #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout (paperback)
Almost Dead by H.L. Houghton (paperback for an upcoming giveaway!)





Currently Reading:

Afterworlds by Scott Westerfeld


This is so long (over 600 pages!) but I'm slowly getting through it.

No comments :

Post a Comment