Sunday 16 November 2014

Showcase Sunday #11


Showcase Sunday is a feature created and hosted by Books, Biscuits, and Tea.




My Week:

After Tomorrow got a cover!


I can't wait until this releases!
I've enjoyed being part of this anthology (my first!) and can't wait for you all to read it :)




Read:

By My Side by Wendy Lou Jones


2.5/5 stars

Read my review here.





Ink (Paper Gods, #1) by Amanda Sun


3/5 stars

This was a re-read and I didn't enjoy it as much as the first time.




For Review:


A big thank you to Simon & Schuster UK Children's!

I loved the Lila series and can't wait to read more by Sarah Alderson. Her covers are always amazing too.




Bought:


A Thousand Pieces of You has got to be the most beautiful cover ever!







Currently Reading:

Rain (Paper Gods, #2) by Amanda Sun




Get any good books this week?

No comments :

Post a Comment