Sunday 30 November 2014

Showcase Sunday #13


Showcase Sunday is a feature created and hosted by Books, Biscuits, and Tea.




My Week:

Not much happened this week but I saw Mockingjay Part 1!


I really did not like the book but I quite enjoyed the movie.
Catching Fire is definitely my favourite though.




Read:

Queen of Someday (Stolen Empire, #1) by Sherry D. Ficklin


2.5/5 stars

Read my review here.





Drowned (Drowned, #1) by Nichola Reilly


2/5 stars

Read my review here.





Borrowed:







Bought:

Lila Shortcuts by Sarah Alderson (Kindle copy, £0.99)
Tormenting Lila (Lila, #2.5 ) by Sarah Alderson (Kindle copy, £0.99)



I don't know why I haven't bought these sooner seeing as I loved the first two books.




For Review:


Thanks to Bloomsbury Publishing Plc (UK & ANZ)!




Currently Reading:

Black Ice by Becca Fitzpatrick




No comments :

Post a Comment