Wednesday 13 May 2015

Recommendation #1 - Once Upon a Time



Synopsis:

A woman with a troubled past is drawn to a town in Maine where fairy tales are to be believed.





Once Upon a Time has been going for four seasons now and has been renewed for a fifth.
The fourth season recently ended and as usual the finale was brilliant. I was an emotional wreck afterwards!

There has been a spin-off show called Once Upon a Time in Wonderland which is about Alice. I liked it but not as much as Once Upon a Time.




Emma Swan, the daughter of Snow White and Prince Charming is the main character. She isn't one of my favourites as I find her quite annoying at times but she can be bad ass.






 My favourite characters are Regina (The Evil Queen) and Hook.
Regina has grown so much as a person and character. You can't help but like her.
Hook is just awesome and rather easy on the eyes.





 One of the best things about Once Upon a Time is that we get to see what happened to the characters in the past when they were living in the enchanted forest. I particularly enjoyed learning how Snow White and Prince Charming got together.






My favourite thing about Once Upon a Time is how they put twists on well-known fairy tales. I'm not a huge Frozen fan but I really enjoyed the Anna and Elsa storyline at the start of season four.
There has also been a Wicked/Wizard of Oz storyline which I enjoyed more than the Peter Pan storyline.




I would recommend Once Upon a Time for fairytale lovers and people that like twists and turns.



No comments :

Post a Comment