Thursday 30 July 2015

July Finds



How Jurassic World Should Have Ended




I haven't seen Jurassic World (even though Chris Pratt is in it *swoons*) but this video made me laugh.





Foxes Covered Photograph by Ed Sheeran



I'm a huge Foxes fan so I may be biased but I love her cover of Photograph by Ed Sheeran.





The Good Dinosaur Trailer
 



Disney have released a trailer for The Good Dinosaur.
The premise for the film is 'what if the meteor that wiped out the dinosaurs didn't hit Earth?'. 
The trailer doesn't reveal much so I'm not sure if it's going to be any good or not.





Mockingjay Part 2 Official Trailer

 


Angry Katniss alert!
I haven't decided if I'm going to see Mockingjay Part 2 or not (I've read the book and know that I'm going to be an emotional wreck) but there's no denying that Jennifer Lawrence is a damn fine actress.




New Funko Pops!


Inside Out Funko Pops!
I saw the film last week and liked it.
The Funko Pops are so cute!
 



Once Upon a Time Funko Pops! :D
I'm definitely buying a Hook one and maybe a Snow one because I like the flashbacks where she's wearing that outfit.




Tom Cruise Lip Sync Battle!
 



Tom Cruise. Lip Sync Battle. 
Need I say more?

 

No comments :

Post a Comment