Saturday 13 August 2016

Pokemon Go Book Tag

I saw the Pokemon Go Book Tag and just HAD to do it.



Created by Read at Midnight.
Find the original post here.

The graphics are from Read at Midnight.



 I've always loved reading but as a child my favourite books were the Harry Potter series (of course), Tom's Midnight Garden by Phillipa Pearce and Roald Dahl's books, Fantastic Mister Fox in particular.

 


 Gotta be Harry Potter or The Hobbit.
They'll always have a special place in my heart (geez that sounds cheesy but it's totally true).



 

 I feel really bad saying this but the Throne of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas. Please don't hate me!
I didn't click with this series and gave up after book three which bored me practically to tears.
I wish that I loved the series as much as everyone else does but unfortunately this is one of those times where I have an unpopular opinion (seems to be happening a lot lately).
There's even a colouring book coming out *rolls eyes*





I'm not sure if the Hush, Hush series counts for this but it's a guilty pleasure for me. 



 

I haven't read any of Rick Riordan's books yet and he keeps writing more so I should probably get started...



Most of/if not all of Victoria Schwab/V.E. Scwab's books.
She's AMAZING!




Hmm I can't decide between Mac and Wes in The Archived series by Victoria Schwab or Kell and Lila in the Shades of Magic series by V.E. Schwab.
Like I said, she's AMAZING!




I'm sensing a theme here but A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab.
 It's - you guessed it - AMAZING!




The Harry Potter world! 
I'm so excited for Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them!



I was surprised how much I enjoyed Shattered Veil by Tracy Banghart.
Flying, war, action, romance... I liked it a lot more than I thought I would.




I still haven't read the Shatter Me books. 
I've had the first one for a few years now and just haven't gotten around to reading it.



There are special covers of some of the classics and I really want the Jane Austen ones. So pretty!




I really like the sound of Wintersong by S. Jae-Jones.
I think it's based on the Labyrinth movie.



 There's so many: Jasper Fforde, Chris Wooding, Samantha Shannon, V.E. Schwab, J.K. Rowling, Mindy McGinnis, Marissa Meyer...




*sigh*
Winds of Winter by George R.R. Martin.
Where are you??!!? 


 

No comments :

Post a Comment