Tuesday 20 March 2018

Top Ten Tuesday - Books On My Spring TBR


Top Ten Tuesday is a feature created by The Broke and the Bookish which is now hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.




This week the topic is . . .

Books On My Spring TBR




My picks are a mix of review ebooks and physical books:


1. From a Certain Point of View

This is a collection of short stories told from the perspectives of different Star Wars characters.
I'm a huge Star Wars fan so I can't wait to read this.





2. Everless (Everless, #1) by Sara Holland

Everless follows Jules who lives in a land where the rich control time.
This sounds very intriguing and I love the cover. 
I actually have an e-ARC of this as well as a hardcover from a FairyLoot box.






3. The Seven Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle by Stuart Turton

Evelyn Hardcastle has been murdered at her parents' gala, and it keeps happening. One of the guests, Aiden, must find out who the murderer is.
This sounds really good and I've heard lots of praise for it.

 
 


4. Renegades (Renegades, #1) by Marissa Meyer

Nova wants vengeance, but Adrian believes in Justice . . .
A superhero/villain book from Marissa Meyer? Yes, please!




5. The Wolves of Winter by Tyrell Johnson

Lynn lives in isolation in a remote area with her family. When she bumps into the injured Jax, her life is turned upside down. 
 





6. The Nowhere Girls by Amy Reed

Three girls - Grace, Rosina, and Erin - are brought together by the rape of a girl none of them know, when they decide to get revenge.
I got my copy of this in the December Wildest Dreams book box. It sounds really good and I'm excited to read it. 





 7. Hero at the Fall (Rebel of the Sands, #3) by Alwyn Hamilton

*breathes into paper bag*
I'm so scared to read this! I loved Traitor to the Throne even more than Rebel of the Sands, and I'm worried that some of my favourite characters will die in Hero at the Fall.
Amani will definitely have a fight on her hands in this one!






8. The Fandom by Anna Day

 When Violet and her friends are thrown into their favourite fictional world, they must find a way to escape.
I got an ARC of this last year at YALC, but I haven't gotten around to reading it yet.






9. Geekerella by Ashley Poston

Elle Wittimer is a huge Starfield fan. She enters a cos-play competition to win the chance to meet an actor from the show.
I've heard lots of good things about Geekerella and I've been meaning to read it for agggessss.






10. The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas

Starr's life is put in danger when she witnesses the shooting of her unarmed best friend by a police officer.
I seriously don't know why I haven't read this already. I HAVE to read it soon.






What books are on your spring TBR?


 

No comments :

Post a Comment